Has Anthony Moxey Mellowed in his old age?

IBA

I've noticed that veteran Exe-Webber Ant Moxey seems to be less pedantic , and more reasonable of late , and some would say his comments on these forums are not without their own unique charm and are even humorous at times. As MG once asked, what's going on?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've always found him to be a most agreeable chap and totally reject comments like "He'd start a fight in a telephone box" or that he'd have an hour-long argument about nothing if in the mood. A unique poster who should be highly valued by the Exeweb fraternity.

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've always found him to be a most agreeable chap and totally reject comments like "He'd start a fight in a telephone box" or that he'd have an hour-long argument about nothing if in the mood. A unique poster who should be highly valued by the Exeweb fraternity.
What do you mean 'should be' he is highly valued you [email protected]#*** :devilish:;)

importadmin

Administrator
Staff member
I can imagine he'd be an excellent addition to Goggle Box, if ever the chance arose.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Just don't sit on his seat in the Grandstand, that's all.