• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool Utd vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Stormin Norman

Never started one of these before, so here's hoping for some beginner's luck, bit like last Saturday. Good luck to the team and safe journey to all our travelling support. Let's go hang some monkeys!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Said it before but we'll win if we score early. Fancy us to keep a clean sheet.
UTC

haka

These threads seem to be starting later, I would myself but fear the backlash if it goes wrong, especially this game.

1-1. It was easier to win at Hartlepools than Hartlepool.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sam Nombe to continue scoring after last week as City edge nearer to FGR at the top. You know it makes sense . Come on you Reds……

fred binneys head

Feeling optimistic this morning! 2-0 City with Nom Nom Nom getting both.

OmanGrecian

I'd take a draw from this. Going to be a good challenge and will make for an entertaining match (famous last words).

Will be watching on iFollow down the temporary Afghan village in Kosovo. Might see if I can recruit some new supporters and watch it with some of them.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Monkey Hangers have injuries and several first team selections not available, they need a striker to start notching and we have one of the best defences in the league. Can go one of two ways, 3-0 to the boys in pink and grey, or 1-0 to the monkey hangers.

I'm hoping the former with Nombe and Jay fighting it out between themselves in the Goal stakes, but expecting the latter with a Sweeney mishit clearance landing on a pools players head to arch over Dawson into the net.

Oop the City and onto 4th spot

Trapdoor

This MDT was so late that even I nearly started one and I never do that for fear of jinxing it. I didn't because I couldn't believe there wasn't one already, I thought I was just not using exeweb correctly....

fred binneys head

I assumed one had been started by someone I have on ignore which means I don’t get to see it. Phew.

Banksy

‘but expecting the latter with a Sweeney mishit clearance landing on a pools players head to arch over Dawson into the net’
You’d get good odds on that one Grecian-near-hell . I’d take one deflected off the ref if it wins us the game , but Nombe to continue his run for me , preferably a brace.