• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Devonboy

Depends of course if we are safe from relegation and not desperate for the points ourselves.
You WANT to play the gargoyles next season?

Well, I guess it is a shorter travel.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Again. Now we're as good as safe I'd like to see him play in some of our remaining games. See how good he is and how much he's progressed

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
You WANT to play the gargoyles next season?

Well, I guess it is a shorter travel.
If we can "effectively" deny them promotion, just as we "effectively" relegated them back in 2011 a couple of "strategic set-backs" might be a price worth paying.

Agent Andy

I honestly don’t think Blackman or Lee will be with us next season so pointless really , I’ve been told Woods will get offered something though .

Colesman Ballz

I honestly don’t think Blackman or Lee will be with us next season so pointless really , I’ve been told Woods will get offered something though .
A P45 ? 😎

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If that's true, all the more reason to play Harry now and increase any potential transfer fee.

Number13

Lee leaving?

andrew p long

Lee leaving?
I think Agent Andy's info suggests that there is keen interest in Lee from up the pyramid and that an offer worthy of accepting may well be forthcoming over the summer. I don't know whether Lee is out of contract at the end of this season.

Agent Andy

I think you’ll find city are offering very good deals to try and keep there out of contract players so we will be in for a interesting summer , Blackman is out of contract and so is Woods , I believe Lee has a year left

Grecian2K

I think you’ll find city are offering very good deals to try and keep there out of contract players so we will be in for a interesting summer , Blackman is out of contract and so is Woods , I believe Lee has a year left
Indeed. And as far as the players are concerned I suggest GC has a big "selling job" to do - not to other clubs, thanks to our current finances - but to the players themselves. Especially the younger "home grown" ones.
As I suggested on the "Prediction" thread the next eight games could be the gateway to next season. Those promoted last season have more than proved themselves capable in L1. A promotion chasing follow up can only further enhance their own (and the club's) financial value.