• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be very high risk, to go with a largely untried 18 year old as a number one. It could be high reward too, but this is generally not the way we do things here at City (Christy Pym excluded of course).
Jokull wasn't much older when we trusted him as first choice.

Agent Andy

We were in league two and jokull was 19 with a bit of experience at Hungerford . He’s three academy years older than Lee which is a huge difference. From what I was told there were higher clubs interested but Caldwell wants him to be busy and keep him close to home .

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
With keepers the level matters a lot less than for outfield players
You think?? Maybe you ought to try it. Strikers think quicker, strike the ball truer with more power, move more intelligently. It's not just about physical reaction time but mental also.

Spoonz Red E

You think?? Maybe you ought to try it. Strikers think quicker, strike the ball truer with more power, move more intelligently. It's not just about physical reaction time but mental also.
That's certainly true.
The other factor though is that defences generally offer more cover at higher level so it is a bit swings and roundabouts.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How tall is Lee? I know Ricky Hatton is quite short and from that pic Lee is only a few inches taller.

Bridgy 81

How tall is Lee? I know Ricky Hatton is quite short and from that pic Lee is only a few inches taller.
They look to be about the same height if you take into account the antenna coming out of Ricky’s head 🥊🥊

Squeezebox

You are Pete and I claim my £5!!