• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee and Sonny Cox - sign professional contracts

jimbo-gould

For those who have seen a lot of Lee play, what is he like compared with your modern day keeper?
What is his kicking and distribution like? Does he dominate his area?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
For those who have seen a lot of Lee play, what is he like compared with your modern day keeper?
And most importantly (at least for one on here) how tall is he?

Rosencrantz

Looking at the pictures from yesterday he is the same height as Matt (Taylor, not Jay!) if that helps.

andrew p long

Pending confirmation from Arizona, he is 6ft 2in. Taller than MT. MT says as Harry Lee is only 16 he may have more height growth to come, possibly a couple more inches (I would have thought that at only 16 he might yet grow even more than that)

SaintJames

He is 16. If he was the finished article I think he would have signed for Chelski :)

jimbo-gould

He is 16. If he was the finished article I think he would have signed for Chelski :)
You don’t turn a certain age and suddenly gain the skill to pass…

SaintJames

You don’t turn a certain age and suddenly gain the skill to pass…
True but Goalies are no different to players in other positions in that as they get older and more experienced they improve. My point was he hasn't gained the experience to domiinate his area or look like a top keeper - yet.

DawlishBouy

In the televised youth games last season Arthur played for the under 18’s and Sowden played for the under 16’s.Have you actually seen Lee play to be able to give a worthwhile answer to J-G’s question?

jimbo-gould

True but Goalies are no different to players in other positions in that as they get older and more experienced they improve. My point was he hasn't gained the experience to domiinate his area or look like a top keeper - yet.
Okay, I’ll retry. Is he a keeper that is good with his feet? Or more ‘ave it’ With his distribution?

AmberRed

Okay, I’ll retry. Is he a keeper that is good with his feet? Or more ‘ave it’ With his distribution?
He is very good with his feet and his distribution is excellent! Seen him play a few times over the years and certainly doesn't play like a 16 Yr old.