• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harrogate away - Saturday 28 August

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets on sale!
Ticket Prices: Seated

Adults £17 advance £19 Matchday

Concessions £13 advance £15 Matchday

Under 18's £6 advance £7 Matchday

Ticket Prices: Standing Terrace

Adults £16 advance £18 Matchday

Concessions £12 advance £14 Matchday

Under 18's £5 advance £6 Matchday

Match day sales are available from the ticket office.

500 available. 148 seated. 352 standing.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone who is driving from the South West I recommend you factor in a Bank Holiday Weekend.The M5 has been crazily busy on Fridays & Saturdays leaving Devon & Somerset since the school holidays.
I expect it will be the same on the M6 or M1 whatever route you choose.

It took me 5 hours to get to Cardiff last Saturday(120 miles).No accident on the Motorway just volume of traffic.

You can’t get to Harrogate from Exeter back in a day on the train(unless you leave at HT 😎)

Oldsmobile-88

Programmes only available to purchase(Hard Copy) online.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone who is driving from the South West I recommend you factor in a Bank Holiday Weekend.The M5 has been crazily busy on Fridays & Saturdays leaving Devon & Somerset since the school holidays.
I expect it will be the same on the M6 or M1 whatever route you choose.

It took me 5 hours to get to Cardiff last Saturday(120 miles).No accident on the Motorway just volume of traffic.

You can’t get to Harrogate from Exeter back in a day on the train(unless you leave at HT 😎)
I can understand the logic of not sending us to Harrogate and Barrow in the middle of winter when there is a high chance of games being called off at the last minute. And I don't know if it's the EFL's intention but I can also understand the logic of trying to get some of these longer trips out of the way early on in the season when the players are still theoretically quite fresh. However, the EFL do seem to have gone to the opposite extreme and made no allowance for how difficult these long journeys are likely to be during August.

Oldsmobile-88

I can understand the logic of not sending us to Harrogate and Barrow in the middle of winter when there is a high chance of games being called off at the last minute. And I don't know if it's the EFL's intention but I can also understand the logic of trying to get some of these longer trips out of the way early on in the season when the players are still theoretically quite fresh. However, the EFL do seem to have gone to the opposite extreme and made no allowance for how difficult these long journeys are likely to be during August.
Yes..I was glad to see the the Barrow trip was a midweeker in August(even though I did not get home until 0430)
Harrogate would have been great a couple of weeks later in September,Sod’s law that it falls on a BH Weekend when the road network will be choc-a-bloc.
I’m undecided/reluctant about whether to drive from Devon on a 250 mile trip,given the undoubted massive congestion this coming weekend.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have my ticket! Will we sell out the away end? Only 500 tickets are available apparently.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Great pub by the station, btw

Attachments

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Great pub by the station, btw
Will be my first port of call!

bootesful

I was in the Harrogate Tap (by the station) a few weeks back- excellent choice of very good beers. Well worth a visit, hope to see you there.

Ground is a good 20 min walk away and there may be queues at the gates as it's mostly a printed ticket system that causes tailbacks so worth aiming for 1445. We got a taxi from the station as it meant more time in the pub and we're lazy- about a fiver.

The club will be leaving some tickets at the Harrogate Ticket Office, as for the first time in decades of ordering my tickets haven't turned up in the post- our ticketing says sent Tuesday (I ordered them last weekend). In the lockdown in April 2020, first class post around us was taking 6 days, so they're probably just sitting in a sorting office somewhere.