Harrogate away - Saturday 28 August

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thankful that this is on a Saturday, though they've chosen a bank holiday weekend.

Hotel and trains booked.

Leads

Very nice part of the country. Train is booked and looking forward to ticking off another stadium.

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
forgive me for a naive question but is there any Grecian travel/coach to the game?

I'm looking for a way to the game from the Midlands that can get me to the game. (I was wondering whether I could do what I did for Sunderland a few years back ie link up with the coach at a Midlands motorway services - Tamworth or J2 M42)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
forgive me for a naive question but is there any Grecian travel/coach to the game?

I'm looking for a way to the game from the Midlands that can get me to the game. (I was wondering whether I could do what I did for Sunderland a few years back ie link up with the coach at a Midlands motorway services - Tamworth or J2 M42)
There will be.Not seen it advertised yet.

I believe John Bishop runs GT now,he would be the person to ask about a pick up.
The club reception will have his contact details.

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecian Travel guarantee a coach to all league games.
For more information about coaches or to book contact John Bishop on 07904036334 or by email at: [email protected] (after 6pm).