• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Mothers Day.....

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
..... To all those Exewebbers who's Mothers are still with us, For those of us (Like Me) who's Mothers are no longer with us a bit of a sad day but one to remember them and thank them for all they did for us. Don't forget, Give your mum a big hug. :)

Alistair20000

..... To all those Exewebbers who's Mothers are still with us, For those of us (Like Me) who's Mothers are no longer with us a bit of a sad day but one to remember them and thank them for all they did for us. Don't forget, Give your mum a big hug. :)
What a lovely post DB (y)

Like you, my Mum is longer here but still very much missed. We drove up to Dorset yesterday to put some flowers on her grave.

Reactions: DB9

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Give your mum a big hug.
Wish I could. Always in my thoughts.

DB9

Wish I could. Always in my thoughts.
Same here, Stupid really cos listening to my late mother's favourite singer singing her favourite song I had a tear up moment, it doesn't matter how old you are it can still hit you sometimes.