• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Christmas

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just wanted to wish all Exewebbers a very happy Christmas, however you may be spending it.

It has been a very difficult year for many and whilst trivial in the the grand scheme of things, I really miss travelling to matches and to have not been to Exeter at all since last xmas really hit home today. This site has been a god send at keeping in touch with the club, the football world and the various goings on, and absent being able to see friends and family in the flesh for large parts of the year, the generally friendly nature of the interactions on here has really helped me get through so far. Whether it be Bowman, BoJo or Brexit, there's usually someone with something worthwhile to look at, often hilariously.

So thanks to Hants and all the team for providing the basis for this to happen, and everyone who contributes, however pithily or provocatively. To me this site embodies the Club and its community ethos, and we are lucky to have it.

Happy Christmas, Good Health and God Bless to one and all.

RP

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just wanted to wish all Exewebbers a very happy Christmas, however you may be spending it.

It has been a very difficult year for many and whilst trivial in the the grand scheme of things, I really miss travelling to matches and to have not been to Exeter at all since last xmas really hit home today. This site has been a god send at keeping in touch with the club, the football world and the various goings on, and absent being able to see friends and family in the flesh for large parts of the year, the generally friendly nature of the interactions on here has really helped me get through so far. Whether it be Bowman, BoJo or Brexit, there's usually someone with something worthwhile to look at, often hilariously.

So thanks to Hants and all the team for providing the basis for this to happen, and everyone who contributes, however pithily or provocatively. To me this site embodies the Club and its community ethos, and we are lucky to have it.

Happy Christmas, Good Health and God Bless to one and all.

RP
Well said Red Paul - I think you have summed up fellow Grecians thoughts / feelings brilliantly. Stay Safe Grecians wherever you may be.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well said, RP.

Thanks to everyone who keeps this site running and a Merry Christmas to all! I'd say something about how 2021 can't be any worse but i'd have no confidence doing so.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
"I've a feeing '21 is gonna be a good year".

Merry Christmas Grecians.

Spoonz Red E

Happy New Year everyone and (with fingers crossed for the vaccine) Happy Near You.

STURTZ

"I've a feeing '21 is gonna be a good year".

Merry Christmas Grecians.
^Ever since I was a young kid I played the silver ball^

Let's hope so Bill.

DB9

Happy Christmas everyone, Well what a crap year this has been. Lots of us are not having loved one around this year and it will be difficult and strange as this is a time for family but it is for a good reason and there will be other Christmases. Luckily there are ways like Skype, Facetime etc to see eachother so not all bad. Let's look forward to a better 2021 and hopefully a more normal one.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thanks for the thanks. Merry Christmas from all at Exeweb Towers. It had been touch and go for us at times, but with the new season we're almost back to normal.

Enjoy today even if the celebrations will be muted compared with more normal times. 3 points tomorrow to cheer us all up will be great!

grecIAN Harris

Merry Christmas Exeweb..

Avening Posse

Rather drunken day in Oz, much love to the Exeweb Posse xxx