• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Birthday Arsene

finetime

Love or loathe him he's developed some wonderful teams / players. Arsenal are still the only premiership team I'll pay to go and watch just for the football.

Some brilliant quotes here: http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_5643990,00.html

20) "Politically, I am for efficiency. Economically first. Until the 1980s the world was divided into two, people were either communist or capitalist. The communist model does not work economically, we all realised that, but the capitalist model in the modern world also looks to be unsustainable. You cannot ignore individual interests, but I believe the world evolves slowly. The last 30 years have brought a minimum amount of money for everybody in the west, the next step, politically, would be a maximum amount of money earned by everybody."
Where's Peter Reid when you need him.. :)