• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimsby Town V Exeter City Match Day Thread Tuesday 1st December 2020 7.00 p.m. kick off

grecianfaniow

I am getting dizzy... 2nd ! CYR

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good half city

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Radio Devon commentator is fkingf useless I have switched to Radio Lincoln.
I've done the same, the Radio Devon announcer just saying it was "Plymouth 0 Rochdale 1 unfortunately" has done it for me. Shame I won't be listening to Alan Tonge as I quite like him, but the main commentator is as good at getting our players' names right as I would be at getting Grimsby's players right. The difference is it's his £ucking job.

Corey

Feel like Williams’ performances have been improving over the last couple of weeks, and now he’s got the goals to show for that. Still obviously hasn’t hit the levels of last season though and would like to see more from him.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Randall has had a very quiet game !!! 😆

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club are saying it was Williams for the second goal.

Colesman Ballz

Well, for the first time this season I lose faith in Williams and he scores two in quick succession.
Indeed our "boo boys" are now fast running out of players to pick on ! 🤣

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As an X Centre Half of a few years now please can somebody explain why we go short at corners and NEVER get the ball in so I get my goal bonus ! We would have won the league by now if we had !
UTC

fred binneys head

The Club are saying it was Williams for the second goal.
You know it's 3-1 right? :)

Rosencrantz

Goals change games. We were well worth our lead and MJ and Jake had one on ones either side of Ryan's goal which could have made it better but McKeown saved. We had defended well up to the equaliser but Josh got turned and Jack wasn't strong enough at the far post. A bit of a bundled goal but Matt won't be happy. Grimsby then got their tails up for a spell and we had to defend well. Then a quality double strike with Archie to the fore with incisive forward passes. Good finish by Randell for the first, I'm sticking with MJ for the third. Whoever the PA guy chooses though tends to stick. Logan is still credited with that fourth at Burton despite his only contact being to catch the ball in the back of the net 🙂