• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimsby Town V Exeter City Match Day Thread Tuesday 1st December 2020 7.00 p.m. kick off

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
A long old trek up to Cleethorpes in midweek to play Les's beloved Mariners isn't ideal preparation for a top of the table clash on Saturday against Cheltenham, but it is what it is, and these are strange times.

Seven o'clock kick off for tonight's matches and it will be interesting t see who is in goal as it seems the iceman's time with us is over, as well as some other positons will Law continue to start what centre back pairing, will Williams actually perform today, time will only tell UTC, and bring back the three points

tonykellowfan

I think he will bring back Jay for Law given that Law only came back on Saturday. Who he plays next Saturday will be interesting though.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
All signed up and looking forward to an away win. UTC

Ash

Can't wait for this one, I really think we'll keep our scoring form going. I'm.a bit gutted it's a 7pm KO though, I'll miss the last 10 overs of the cricket I think.

Having Jay & Law both looking so dangerous is a beautiful problem to have. Leave it to KMT, I'm sure he'll pick the right option.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be missing kick off due to working, but will fork out a tenner to watch. We have a good up there, hopefully it'll will continue tonight. Strange to think we played them in the old Division III (South)!

Jason's match preview

Boyo

Can't wait for this one, I really think we'll keep our scoring form going. I'm.a bit gutted it's a 7pm KO though, I'll miss the last 10 overs of the cricket I think.

Having Jay & Law both looking so dangerous is a beautiful problem to have. Leave it to KMT, I'm sure he'll pick the right option.
Does anyone know whether it's possible to pause the match on iFollow, or even start it late from the beginning?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know whether it's possible to pause the match on iFollow, or even start it late from the beginning?
As far as I know yes, but you may have to start it on time and pause it. You'll have to keep off social media and Exeweb though to avoid knowing the score.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently PeteUSA is co commentator for this one.

Alistair20000

One feels sorry for the two keepers :)

How many minutes before he kicks off ?

Oldsmobile-88

😁😁 Awesome 😎😎