• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimsby Town V Exeter City Match Day Thread Tuesday 1st December 2020 7.00 p.m. kick off

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm inclined to agree, though Joel Randall is something else completely.
Replacing Joel's goals would be difficult. Goal scoring wingers are few and far between.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
-----------

Albumen

it’s the goals! I don’t ever remember, even in the good times, having a decent goal difference.

Top scorers in England at the minute.

bloody loving it.

iscalad

Very complimentary about us on "The Fishy"!
Hope being sponsored by Debenhams isn't a bad omen

Colesman Ballz

Watching programme about 617 Squadron - are Exeter 'flying under the radar' like they did ?
UTC
You are Stuffy and I claim my £5 ! :cool:

Exehausted

Great result tonight. As I have been saying all season, this is the strongest and deepest squad I have seen in 53 seasons of watching City. To be able to rest 4 players on Saturday and win comfortably at a higher level club, then change them back and another comfortable win. No enforced changes, just able to do it because we are so strong. All that and with Jake Caprice and Lewis Page out injured and Will Dean out on loan. Long may it continue!

Banksy

Great to see we now have the second best GD in the top seven.Brimming with confidence, excellent stuff.Hopefully no more chewed fingernails.👍👍👍

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Another great win. It doesn’t really matter, but as crazy as it sounds we could have scored seven. I love this high energy press and we keep going when we are ahead instead of sitting back. Very rarely have I watched an away game and been relaxed through the second half, not often happened at home either.

thought it was a good performance by the whole squad. Williams probably should have done far better with the opportunities he had but very pleased for him to be on the score sheet again. Some of our crossing was poor but it’s minor nit picking. We have to keep working hard but there is definite potential this season . Well done City.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
it’s the goals! I don’t ever remember, even in the good times, having a decent goal difference.

Top scorers in England at the minute.

bloody loving it.
Probably the last time was..

Attachments

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nobody wins anything with Kids ? COMMENT