• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimes Player of the Season

budegrecian

Congratulations to the boy, one of the few bright spots of the season.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
WMM, have you made a typo in there somewhere? Your post seems to contradict itself.

manc grecian

Bennett may have been more in the running had he not been dicked about so much.

wemissmoxey

WMM, have you made a typo in there somewhere? Your post seems to contradict itself.
Yes, I have just edited it, added the word not in.

My bad.

Last edited:

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grimes has been our most consistent player this season. A more than worthy winner in my book.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Glad he got it and wonder if anyone previously has won it after making only 23 starts, and wonder what Tisdale thought of the decision. Appreciate he is young but he should start more next season imo if he is still here.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad he got it and wonder if anyone previously has won it after making only 23 starts, and wonder what Tisdale thought of the decision. Appreciate he is young but he should start more next season imo if he is still here.
I'm confident he'll be a much more frequent fixture in the City line up next year.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grimes on twitter:

"Class result and performance from the boys today!! Also very honoured to have been awarded fans player of the year! #ecfc"

Alistair20000

I'm confident he'll be a much more frequent fixture in the City line up next year.
I'm not. I fear he will be sold for not enough to cover the costs of the off field fester.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Hope not but there does seem to be a tradition of the poty leaving during the summer unless I am mistaken.