• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Greens on saturday

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see the greens are expecting a bumper crowd on saturday, and we all know what that means so lump on in a big way for a Pompey win :)

felix

I see Exeter City are playing on Saturday, and we all know what that means so lump on in a big way for a Barnet win :)

Spoonz Red E

so lump on in a big way for a Barnet win :)
I don't like wearing my hair up.

And don't call me Win.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Greens on Saturday? I guess we've all moved on from boiled cabbage to griddled asparagus.

STURTZ

So pleased I kept my 5 points clear and you f@ked it up t shirt from last year.

Avening Posse

I see Exeter City are playing on Saturday, and we all know what that means so lump on in a big way for a Barnet win :)
I'm sorry ?, what was that ? :D

felix

I'm sorry ?, what was that ? :D
Seems like we were both wrong. Portsmouth didn't win and neither did Barnet. So your point is?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see that Derek Adams comments post the 2-2 reminds us of his total lack of class.

felix

I see that Derek Adams comments post the 2-2 reminds us of his total lack of class.
And Paul Tisdale's ( note the correct use of the apostrophe) comments reminds me that English is probably not his first language.

Avening Posse

Seems like we were both wrong. Portsmouth didn't win and neither did Barnet. So your point is?
You are indeed correct Felix, we were both wrong, your chaps appear to have fluked an equaliser at the death :mad:, but the result for our chaps was never really in doubt once the 4th went in :D