• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Player

contrabombarde

Just a reminder to any tight fisted souls like myself who pay monthly and only use it for listening to our matches,then now is a good time to cancel your subscription. It is very easy to renew at the start of the season.
I notice too that there is also a new scheme where you can suspend your account from now and it will be automatically restarted in August Beware with this one though as I did this today and found that I couldn't access the videos. I sent than an e-mail as I still had a month to run on my sub. I have already received a reply and my G.P. has been reinstated. I think that is very impressive for a Sunday.
While on the same matter I have been impressed with the service this year and find it much improved. Very good value in my opinion.

Last edited:

A Slacker

Just a reminder to any tight fisted souls like myself who pay monthly and only use it for listening to our matches,then now is a good time to cancel your subscription. It is very easy to renew at the start of the season.
I notice too that there is also a new scheme where you can suspend your account from now and it will be automatically restarted in August Beware with this one though as I did this today and found that I couldn't access the videos. I sent than an e-mail as I still had a month to run on my sub. I have already received a reply and my G.P. has been reinstated. I think that is very impressive for a Sunday.
While on the same matter I have been impressed with the service this year and find it much improved. Very good value in my opinion.
Can you help me please. How do I cancel?

contrabombarde

Can you help me please. How do I cancel?
Go to Exeter City website. Click on Grecian Player. Look for "my account" You will be given several options. Click cancel etc etc

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Well done Grecian Player. Have not spotted many complaints this season like in previous ones so they appear to have ironed out the faults in the system. As always excellent value for money (y)(clap):)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to highlights of today's game. Hope they get to understand who Jake Taylor is. In the Barnet game when he came on as sub GP highlights four times referred to him as 'Pym" as he tore down the right wing. Do check it out!

And in a previous week he was 'Taylor-Moore'

Last edited: