• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Player Price Increase

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I only use it for the commentaries, mainly for home games, and on the odd occasion that there has been a problem I've always had a swift reply from the customer services (although my last problem was a couple of years ago).

At £4.30 a month instead of £3.99 its hardly a noticeable rise. Most people probably lose more than that down the back of the sofa a month.

Well-known Exeweb poster
So am I correct , last night Torquay provided radio coverage for their fans, whilst we couldn't be bothered?

OfficialECFC

So am I correct , last night Torquay provided radio coverage for their fans, whilst we couldn't be bothered?
No. Radio Devon wanted to provide unbiased commentary for both sets of fans and it made sense to dial into Torquay's Player as they were the host side so the system was set up like ours is at The Park.

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. Radio Devon wanted to provide unbiased commentary for both sets of fans and it made sense to dial into Torquay's Player as they were the host side so the system was set up like ours is at The Park.[/QUOTE

We dont subscribe to the gulls service we pay you, and you announced this on Grecian player exactly when?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
We don't pay them actually.

OfficialECFC

No. Radio Devon wanted to provide unbiased commentary for both sets of fans and it made sense to dial into Torquay's Player as they were the host side so the system was set up like ours is at The Park.[/QUOTE

We dont subscribe to the gulls service we pay you, and you announced this on Grecian player exactly when?
It was on the Official Website from Monday as well as being on Facebook and on here.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Just to expand on this a little, 007, when you sign up for whichever premium tv site - in our case, Grecian Player - you get automatic access to all the other team's Player as well. Which, sometimes, can be worth a look ...

EDIT: And a note to other cash strapped Grecians, if you subscribe monthly there seems to be no problem with cancelling during the summer and restarting at the beginning of the season. (This is when I discover I'm the only numpty that's paid after the season closes ...)

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've never had GP. As I turn on something called the radio for free.

I also watch highlights on something known as the Television. I would have thought you would have heard of it?.. ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah, as on the other thread memo, you forget there's something called exiled fans ... ;)

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was on the Official Website from Monday as well as being on Facebook and on here.[
Dont think that its much to expect, night of a match turn Grecian player live coverage on and be told if the games being broadcast or not.

Last edited: