• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Player Price Increase

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interviews with Paul Tisdale, Guillem Bauza, and Callum McNish are now up on Grecian Player. Plus an interview with Jamie Cureton, plus their is a talk with the Stansfield about the support they have received from fans.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
Credit where credits due, a good start to the season by Grecian player,lets hope it's kept it up.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Credit where credits due, a good start to the season by Grecian player,lets hope it's kept it up.
Match commentary fine, well apart from the comentators ;) However why are they now turning it off, just as the interviews with managers/players etc... start? Sort it out radioprematurethorpe

Well-known Exeweb poster
Match commentary fine, well apart from the comentators ;) However why are they now turning it off, just as the interviews with managers/players etc... start? Sort it out radioprematurethorpe
Yeah i know what you mean, surely they can find someone with a little more interest in doing the job than giler, seems to think that he can turn up have a larf and then fuc off, which is ok but he knows nothing of the opposition, gives no meaningful insights and in general IMO uninteresting, Radio boys surely you can find someone who would take slightly more interest in doing the job. As for the interview, I heard mention of it post match, by you? and was hoping that it was going to be on Grecian player but it seems not, well so far.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Phone interview with Steve Perryman, all about the LFC tie, is now uploaded to Grecian Player.

Joe

ECFCjames

I took up the offer of a set price for the last few months of the season and let my subscription expire after last friday (my last paid day) then got an email in week offering 12 months (pay upfront) for £29 saving £10. As deano would say "happy as larry"

LOG

Why do you subscribe if you live in Exeter, as your location says you do? Is it for the extras, so to speak?

Serious questions.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Many extras are on the way, Log ...

LOG

Many extras are on the way, Log ...
Such as? C'mon, throw me a bone.

Alistair20000

Such as? C'mon, throw me a bone.