• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good news for fat arses

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo

MickStagraget

One relieved customer from Manchester said: "My husband required a little more room and was breaking many toilet seats a year - the Big John put an end to that."

FFS, that can't be a real quote can it?

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Slightly more worrying than wether or not you can fit you fat arse on a normal-sized toilet seat is the percentage of obese people in the UK and the strain they put on health services.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't understand.

When you turn one out, you sit on a seat and put your feet on the floor. You can spread your legs to give yourself a more stable base so why do you need a wider toilet seat just because you're fat?

Perhaps i'm doing it wrong.

MickStagraget

I don't understand.

When you turn one out, you sit on a seat and put your feet on the floor. You can spread your legs to give yourself a more stable base so why do you need a wider toilet seat just because you're fat?

Typical thin person's response ^o)

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

I don't understand.

Most people wipe afterwards. I would venture to suggest that that would be the time of greatest instability and potential seat damage.

Unless you stand up to wipe like a child.

MickStagraget

Most people wipe afterwards. I would venture to suggest that that would be the time of greatest instability and potential seat damage.

You've put too much thought into this.

downthetrack

Al fresco style can be a bit tricky when you've had a few

LOG

Wiping is for the weak.

Don't fat people have carers that do that kind of thing for them?

Poultice

I was going to ignore this thread on the basis that it was obviously aimed at me, but fortunately I didn't and the last half dozen posts certainly made I larf.

Perhaps I should take it as a salutary warning as the flexibility in my shoulders starts to go.