Good news for fat arses

MickStagraget

One relieved customer from Manchester said: "My husband required a little more room and was breaking many toilet seats a year - the Big John put an end to that."

FFS, that can't be a real quote can it?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't understand.

When you turn one out, you sit on a seat and put your feet on the floor. You can spread your legs to give yourself a more stable base so why do you need a wider toilet seat just because you're fat?

Perhaps i'm doing it wrong.

MickStagraget

I don't understand.

When you turn one out, you sit on a seat and put your feet on the floor. You can spread your legs to give yourself a more stable base so why do you need a wider toilet seat just because you're fat?

Typical thin person's response ^o)

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

I don't understand.

Most people wipe afterwards. I would venture to suggest that that would be the time of greatest instability and potential seat damage.

Unless you stand up to wipe like a child.

LOG

Most people wipe afterwards. I would venture to suggest that that would be the time of greatest instability and potential seat damage.

Unless you stand up to wipe like a child.
Wiping is for the weak.

Don't fat people have carers that do that kind of thing for them?

Poultice

I was going to ignore this thread on the basis that it was obviously aimed at me, but fortunately I didn't and the last half dozen posts certainly made I larf.

Perhaps I should take it as a salutary warning as the flexibility in my shoulders starts to go.