• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck Greeks

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please forgive me, I hadn’t appreciated how low the average age is on here, and now I feel I’m trespassing. Cheerio, and good luck in the play-offs.
He meant it, then, he's off. Not to worry, Merv. When we find out who called you Mr. Poopy Pants, he'll be sent to bed early.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
OMG !!, some greens have returned to Exeweb !!.
To their credit the Greens have behaved rather well over on ATD with no sniggering or sneering at our miss fortune over the way the season panned out for us. However, there was one exception on another thread by a bloke called Graiser who said "Feck em," or words to that effect. I've had words before with that terr-waat so it's nothing unusual from him.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
OMG !!, some greens have returned to Exeweb !!.
Truth be told I'd welcome the return of good fortune for our Turk friends. Probably better banter with their fans than the Greenies.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Truth be told I'd welcome the return of good fortune for our Turk friends. Probably better banter with their fans than the Greenies.
Agreed, being a Dawlish boy I’ve always known a few of their fans, and they were quite a laugh on here back in the day

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed, being a Dawlish boy I’ve always known a few of their fans, and they were quite a laugh on here back in the day
Apart from one!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
To their credit the Greens have behaved rather well over on ATD with no sniggering or sneering at our miss fortune over the way the season panned out for us. However, there was one exception on another thread by a bloke called Graiser who said "Feck em," or words to that effect. I've had words before with that terr-waat so it's nothing unusual from him.
That's since change. Terr- waats

Mervyn

Genuinely hope you lot do the business on Monday. Having two successful clubs is good for the region in every way.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Genuinely hope you lot do the business on Monday. Having two successful clubs is good for the region in every way.
Got to agree, City and Tiverton looking good at the moment, long may it continue!