• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck Greeks

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
When the City score or result comes over speakers at HP, there’s simply apathy. No one’s that bothered.
There you are, you see. Told you they'd given up! ;)

Mervyn

If the Twitterati is your evidence then it’s a small proportion of total fans

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
OMG !!, some greens have returned to Exeweb !!. Tell me if you have bought tickets to sit in your new stand yet ?, you know, the new one where there are about 10 seats that are covered the other thousands where you get soaked.......Architectural skills alive and well in Cornwall

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah it's funny how they start coming out of the woodwork again on the rare occasion where they are above us in the table.
Won't be long before they **** off back to pasoti with their tails between their legs though.

Mervyn

Please forgive me, I hadn’t appreciated how low the average age is on here, and now I feel I’m trespassing. Cheerio, and good luck in the play-offs.

geoffwp

Please forgive me, I hadn’t appreciated how low the average age is on here, and now I feel I’m trespassing. Cheerio, and good luck in the play-offs.
Not as low as the average intelligence on pasoti though Mervy boy.

STURTZ

Well that's got rid of that arse, time for a deep clean.

dontpassback

You gotta have sympathy for these idiot janners,living in the arse end of the country with no motorway or airport links,and everyone mistaking them for being Cornish can’t be easy,and it won’t be long before the magic scouser can’t work his miracle on hallets new slimline budget,so he will be following Sarcevic back up to the north west for more money ,it’s a terrible shame really 🤩🤪

dontpassback

Looks like Lowe is mentioned in the Bolton and Birmingham city managers betting,it won’t be long before he realises hallett wants everything done on a shoestring and he will be gone before you can say janner !!

grecIAN Harris

You gotta have sympathy for these idiot janners,living in the arse end of the country with no motorway or airport links,and everyone mistaking them for being Cornish can’t be easy,and it won’t be long before the magic scouser can’t work his miracle on hallets new slimline budget,so he will be following Sarcevic back up to the north west for more money ,it’s a terrible shame really 🤩🤪
Janner lives matter.