• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck Greeks

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very intelligent banter. I’m genuinely curious, even allowing for your small fan base, why are there so few posts on this site?
Most Janners have given up!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
True that.

No sign of The Porkstain. 🐖

Mervyn

Aah, I see.So this forum is only for banter with Greens. I see the problem. Having moved from the South East I find it strange that there is no real derby down here. Most Argyle fans barely acknowledge City’s existence.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aah, I see.So this forum is only for banter with Greens. I see the problem. Having moved from the South East I find it strange that there is no real derby down here. Most Argyle fans barely acknowledge City’s existence.
Ahahaha keep telling yourself that buddy. :ROFLMAO:

Alistair20000

Well they would hide away in shame and embarrassment after a 4-0 dicking wouldn’t they ?

Even Porkie fooked off before it was all over

Banksy

Mervyn is Porkie in disguise and I claim my £5.

Colesman Ballz

Strange that, given you were about to get your biggest crowd of the season by a country mile for our cancelled visit ? Plymouthians might be a rum lot, but surely they are not all masochists turning up to watch another hammering ? Probably just seizing the chance to watching a good footballing team for the first time this season, eh Mervyn ? :cool:

Mervyn

Strange that, given you were about to get your biggest crowd of the season by a country mile for our cancelled visit ? Plymouthians might be a rum lot, but surely they are not all masochists turning up to watch another hammering ? Probably just seizing the chance to watching a good footballing team for the first time this season, eh Mervyn ? :cool:
Let me give you my evidence. I bring an elderly disabled City supporter to 5 or 6 games a season. When the Argyle score or result comes up, and we are losing, there’s great jubilation all round. When the City score or result comes over speakers at HP, there’s simply apathy. No one’s that bothered.

STURTZ

I take an elderly, incontinent, foul mouthed, flea infested chap to some Argyle games. He doesn:t support them, I just don"t like him much.

OmanGrecian

Let me give you my evidence. I bring an elderly disabled City supporter to 5 or 6 games a season. When the Argyle score or result comes up, and we are losing, there’s great jubilation all round. When the City score or result comes over speakers at HP, there’s simply apathy. No one’s that bothered.
Let me give you my evidence. A simple hashtag search for ECFC on Twitter would suggest otherwise. It seems it's all Arg*le fans boasting at finishing above us. So yes, yes they are bothered.