• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good Evening

Devonisgreen

How un4tunate :ROFLMAO:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And your lot still didn't beat us on the pitch !! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

drake

We won't beat you on a pitch next season either

graiser

Perhaps the season should last for one game and end in October then just maybe you lot might win something

Legohead

Banned
It's just a game mate. People are dying of Covid out there you sad c*nt. Banter had some place in life and football before but right now it just comes across as really immature and irrelevant.

Old Shippo

It's just a game mate. People are dying of Covid out there you sad c*nt. Banter had some place in life and football before but right now it just comes across as really immature and irrelevant.
Yet here you are - bantering! Complete over reaction you bitter East Deb'n Slack-jawed hillbillie.

Dry your eyes lad. Try again next season. Tee hee hee.

Curley

Although he may have had his personal reasons Legohead was actually a Torquay fan until not too long ago so its hard to take him seriously as a die hard greaser.

I mean if he did get sick of Torquay he could've st least chose a bigger club than Exeter ffs, Newton Abbot Spurs for example

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Although he may have had his personal reasons Legohead was actually a Torquay fan until not too long ago so its hard to take him seriously as a die hard greaser.

I mean if he did get sick of Torquay he could've st least chose a bigger club than Exeter ffs, Newton Abbot Spurs for example
God forbid he could have chosen your lot !

Never mind eh , At least we are still here to take the flack … Unlike your lot who 4GOT to make any appearance after being turned over by this little club !

Curley

God forbid he could have chosen your lot !

Never mind eh , At least we are still here to take the flack … Unlike your lot who 4GOT to make any appearance after being turned over by this little club !
:ROFLMAO:
It hurt at the time but if I was told at the start of the season we would lose that fixture 4-0 but still get promoted at the end I would've taken it.

There was a poll on twitter not too long ago where ECFC fans voted they would rather have a season where they would take beating us over promotion so at least you still got your wish ay?:ROFLMAO:

drake

So was lego was/is BTI then Curley?