• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal of the Month December

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Another good selection for December.Bristol Rovers keeper has been asked to judge it apparently ;)

SaintJames

Another good selection for December.Bristol Rovers keeper has been asked to judge it apparently ;)
I voted for Jake. After all if you only score once ina blue moon you deserve something in return thanks Jake :)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

With a helping hand from Stockdale.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I went for Nombes first goal at Bristol

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nombe's first goal against Rovers for me.

Must have been scraping the barrel for Josh Key's goal at Morecambe to be included! Nombe scuffed his shot, the keeper saved it and it hit the defender in the face I think before landing to Key about a yard out! :ROFLMAO:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Vote here

cannockred

Archie goal against brizzle. Pure shot left the goalie stranded.

tonykellowfan

Nombe's first against Rovers from me. When you see the view from behind Blackman's goal you realise what a great shot that was.

PeteUni1984_7

Nombe's first against Rovers from me. When you see the view from behind Blackman's goal you realise what a great shot that was.
Agreed although I was tempted to vote for Nombe's second as it was quick thinking to head it over the keeper and could be season changing

jimmy

Agreed although I was tempted to vote for Nombe's second as it was quick thinking to head it over the keeper and could be season changing
Don't get me wrong, as Nombe did everything right, but it was a gift from the backline and calamitous goalkeeping.