• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy to be corrected - and another poster might be even happier to know that 😉
And the phone book in Iceland is listed by personal name and occupation not patronym.

It's a good job the population is only around 350K (I had to look that up but knew about the names and phone book bit from reading a guide book. I'd like to visit but impossible at present...)

sign of the chimes

Not necessarily. She might take the mother's name, eg Ingridsdottir. Or both, that's allowed too.
Never knew that - there's some good stuff on here! Given the injury Maxted has I'd assume the injury to Ward is minor if you've brought someone in on such short terms; or that you're looking to bring in a bit more experience otherwise?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds like the lad did O.K. tonight. (y)

*Awaits a detailed report from Pate*

Arthur Davey

....I'd like to visit but impossible at present...)
You & me both; my two maids both went there on school geography trips...can't see that happening again for a while...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Never knew that - there's some good stuff on here! Given the injury Maxted has I'd assume the injury to Ward is minor if you've brought someone in on such short terms; or that you're looking to bring in a bit more experience otherwise?
Matt Taylor says ward has ligament damage but won’t know more until the swelling reduces further. He is going to be a few weeks at least. I guess because it happened in a rush they will assess how the new keeper does and extend The term if he does well/ok, while giving us the option to bring a different option in if a better opportunity arises.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like the lad did O.K. tonight. (y)

*Awaits a detailed report from Pate*
On the matchday thread, Pete had his critique posted after 4 minutes. As well as arguing he is 7 inches shorter than his official height
Otherwise I think he's a fan

Alistair20000

On the matchday thread, Pete had his critique posted after 4 minutes. As well as arguing he is 7 inches shorter than his official height
Thanks. I will hasten to visit the MDT to read the words of great wisdom

sign of the chimes

Matt Taylor says ward has ligament damage but won’t know more until the swelling reduces further. He is going to be a few weeks at least. I guess because it happened in a rush they will assess how the new keeper does and extend The term if he does well/ok, while giving us the option to bring a different option in if a better opportunity arises.
Cheers, try and keep up to date on here so when I do chip it's not completely ignorant, but it's a look I wear well. Thinking back I remember a trip up to Burton Albion in our first season in League 2 when a 19/20 year old Jordan Pickford was on loan for them and looked half-decent - so of course age is no barrier.

Alistair20000

I have now read the opinion of the learned one.

Think he might need to attend another goalkeeper awareness course.

I read that there are no Specsavers stores in Uncle Sam which might also be a relevant consideration.

Rosencrantz

I have now read the opinion of the learned one.

Think he might need to attend another goalkeeper awareness course.

I read that there are no Specsavers stores in Uncle Sam which might also be a relevant consideration.
I believe the President's suggestion for defective eyesight is carrott juice and vodka drops. You know, some people have said that, good people 🙂