• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Go On Then........Both Barrells

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bring it on, I've got it coming and I deserve it. At the moment you aren't going to make me feel any worse than I do now, I feel like we've just lost the play-offs.

Cowshed Grecian

Cheer up Ian, finishing level on points with FGR is some achievement

Grecian Max

Was always just a bonus, the lads did the job and we can look forward to some epic games next season. Think we will surprise a lot of people and the players were gutted at the end because this team are full of winners. Bodes well for next year.

haka

Ah, don't be hard on yourself. It's been a fun ride.

Aim for 7th, finish 2nd ... or aim for 1st, finish 2nd. Same fixture list next season.

And in a way Ian was right. FGR did give City every chance. They kept their side of the bargain by not winning today, yet again. We just didn't accept the gift.

Exehausted

For crikeys sake get your chin off the floor! You wont get any stick from me. You called it from a long way out and you were almost right. It's been a fabulous season and we lost to a team that had one shot on target. Muck happens in football and life. We're promoted, enjoy it and have a great summer!

DB9

"Cheer up Ian Harris, Oh what can it be........." 😆😆 Seriously though, You called it and was within touching distance, No one else was brave enough. 👍

contrabombarde

A stroke of bad luck Ian, we’re up and that’s all that matters. You could have spelled “barrels “ correctly though. 🤣

Rosencrantz

To be honest I never doubted from the new year on that we could end up on the points we have. I thought we had that in us. I just expected FGR to end up 90+ points. A combination of a lack of form, injuries and being a bit sussed by the opposition second time round maybe. They do seem to stick to one way of playing. If you can cancel out Kane and Cadden, they don't seem to be half as dangerous as is what happened in the games against ourselves.

gilbertshoot

Boom, boom

SaintJames

Equally no sarky comments here. WE all suffer the same pain, the same anguish and v barrow the same unbridled joy.