• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gillingham v City this season

ianaplincorners

Anyone out there with a spare copy of the programme please PM me, all costs covered etc!!

john_anderson

one on ebay for 57 nuggets at the moment!

ianaplincorners

one on ebay for 57 nuggets at the moment!
ha- thanks for that! There's also one for 2 nuggets as you would put it! It is in no way worth that sort of money, I'm prepared to wait my time! ie, last seasons programme/team sheet at Northwich, at the time sold for £25, I ended up with 2, one from Northwich V direct for £2 and another from ebay for £1, both were the 'colour' version not the photocopy black and white effort supplied to our club shop.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's a lot of money for a programme, that could possibly be bought from either club's shop. Least an Exewebber is the beneficiary!

john_anderson

Looks like ive been outpriced again, the other one is up at 16quid now. got all programmes from this season bar Gillingham and Luton but bidding on the Luton one at the moment. John

ianaplincorners

Looks like ive been outpriced again, the other one is up at 16quid now. got all programmes from this season bar Gillingham and Luton but bidding on the Luton one at the moment. John
John
The Luton one is available in the club shop as our most home and aways. Unfortunately none were brought back from Gillingham as Kelly told me Jubby had to take someone to hospital and he couldn't pick them up. They'll turn up, 2 have been on ebay recently, selling for £57 and £30! They'll be more, I'm not expecting to pay too much over the odds for it, current season, £30 is just silly money and £57 someone needs to seek medical attention!

ianaplincorners

Many thanks to Tom Read a Gillingham fan who contacted me, the programme was received today for the princely sum of nothing, he wouldn't even take anything for the postage!

Thanks also to ex-mascot for posting a message on the Gillingham fans website on my behalf.

Could you really see this happening on a ManU or Liverpool website!! Thanks guys, very very much appreciated.

Ian

doverexeter

25 pounds for a team sheet? ridiculous .

john_anderson

looks like im gonna have to do the same thing!