• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gillingham FA Cup Build Up Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lewis Page back in contention this weekend after being back in training for the last ten days 👍

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only been in full training this week though, so might need some "easing in". Perhaps one for the EFL trophy game perhaps?

Albumen

Lewis Page back in contention this weekend after being back in training for the last ten days 👍
This is superb news. He’s absolutely brilliant. Was worried he might be out long term.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be a mistake to rush him back with his history.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he's been full training for a week then its not rushing him back

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cold weather ? Prone to hamstring problems ? I'd say being in full training this week and playing Saturday is asking for trouble.

STURTZ

Could be worse, he could be a brass monkey!

PeteUSA

With a potentially lucrative 3rd round tie I would have thought both sides will want to be up for this.
Not all that lucrative I wouldnt have thought. Even away to Liverpool or Man U wouldnt be any great shakes financially with no spectators on the terraces.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know this is what managers describe as a nice-to-have problem but how the hell do you choose two from Page, Sparkes and Randell if they are all fit and given how well the latter two have been playing recently.

Alistair20000

Not all that lucrative I wouldnt have thought. Even away to Liverpool or Man U wouldnt be any great shakes financially with no spectators on the terraces.
No TV in Arizona Pate ?