• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GB News.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anti-woke Andrew Neil having a nightmare on Twitter :) Does he have a reputation for being a bully?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anti-woke Andrew Neil having a nightmare on Twitter :) Does he have a reputation for being a bully?
And if Dacre gets the Ofcom gig It'll be two peas from the same right-wing pod!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And if Dacre gets the Ofcom gig I'll be two peas from the same right-wing pod!
Dacre is a real nasty piece of work. Has created so much hate towards minority groups in this country with his daily newspaper.

Grecian2K

Andrew Neil is having a field day on Twitter blocking lefty FBPE bedwetters who seemingly cannot countenance a pluralistic media landscape
So in what way is blocking any critical comment contributing toward as "pluralistic media landscape"? Poor old Brillo. Typical right-ring tactics - bully others to your heart's content but cry "foul" if anyone dares to answer back. Straight out of the Trump/Bannon red-neck playbook.

Oldsmobile-88

Dacre is a real nasty piece of work. Has created so much hate towards minority groups in this country with his daily newspaper.
A hypocrite of the highest order.....Took EU handouts/subsidies for his Scottish Estate.

tavyred

So in what way is blocking any critical comment contributing toward as "pluralistic media landscape"? Poor old Brillo. Typical right-ring tactics - bully others to your heart's content but cry "foul" if anyone dares to answer back. Straight out of the Trump/Bannon red-neck playbook.
I don’t suppose Andrew Neil views the assorted anonymous nuggets on Twitter as being worthy of his time. Most of them are rather special. 🙄

tavyred

Colin Brazier jumps ship from Sky News and joins GB News.

iscalad

Colin Brazier jumps ship from Sky News and joins GB News.
Never heard of him

Alistair20000

Never heard of him
Me neither.

tavyred

I’ve followed him on Twitter for a while now, tragically lost his wife to breast cancer last year or the year before, so perhaps I’m aware of him more than most.