• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GB News.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see that the flagrant Mrs Foster has jumped on board the slowly sinking ship.

From "cash for ash" to "cash for trash" - quite convenient actually.

Just waiting for Hatey Katie to joing up and we've almost got the full set of right wing carpet bags on board.

Alistair20000

I see that the flagrant Mrs Foster has jumped on board the slowly sinking ship.

From "cash for ash" to "cash for trash" - quite convenient actually.

Just waiting for Hatey Katie to joing up and we've almost got the full set of right wing carpet bags on board.
Come on Arlene :)

Mr Jinx

Was quite delighted this Sunday morning just gone to turn it on and see Caroline Flint front a show with Esther McVey. I didn't recognise her her at first because she's allowed herself to go completely grey, but hey, still would, jus sayin.

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

Was quite delighted this Sunday morning just gone to turn it on and see Caroline Flint front a show with Esther McVey. I didn't recognise her her at first because she's allowed herself to go completely grey, but hey, still would, jus sayin.
Preferred her with the jet black hair; assuming such a comment is appropriate in these woke times.

Mr Jinx

Preferred her with the jet black hair; assuming such a comment is appropriate in these woke times.
I would say just about appropriate...as you didn't go on to comment on matching collar and cuffs!

angelic upstart

I did giggle when I saw Guido doing their look how well Nigel Farage did, when he managed to lose 20% of his audience in 4 days.

Perspective is a funny thing

elginCity

See Sainbury's have pulled their GB Newts advert, after a less than positive reaction from their customers, and some widespread boycotting.

Not suprised Saino's should have tried to lure the Brexitty ones to their empty shelves, they'd be a lot more forgiving.

Mr Jinx

Things just keep getting better.

First they signed Farage, then the brilliant Mark Dolan has replaced the awful Dan Wotton.

Now they've signed up...wait for it...none other than Isobel Oakeshott.

It's become a Leavers' wet dream! Heaven!!

Grecian2K

It's become a Leavers' wet dream! Heaven!!
Not "wet dream" Jinxy. Just the new comedy channel.
And the day Dizzy Izzy ever gives me such stimulation I'll be first in the queue for chemical castration.
Oh, an PS: Whither Brillo? All gone quiet on that (national) front eh?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not "wet dream" Jinxy. Just the new comedy channel.
And the day Dizzy Izzy ever gives me such stimulation I'll be first in the queue for chemical castration.
Oh, an PS: Whither Brillo? All gone quiet on that (national) front eh?
I read a piece somewhere suggesting he wasn't happy with the conversion into Daily Stormer TV. Despite his political leanings he had wanted the channel to retain a modicum of balance. Sadly his paymasters have discovered that no one wants balance, they want an echo chamber (as Mr Jinx has ably demonstrated). Chances are Neil won't be back.