• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

tom_ecfc

When is the new keeper being announced then?
Half time on Saturday on the big screen!

Jim Dale

Hi Jim, if you are the commentator on Radio Devon you are the equivalent of Gary Caldwell as radio's dog's bollox :) If however, it's not you can I say how much I loved your Carry On films Sir :)
Careful now… I’ve got a big enough head as it is!

I am the radio bloke, yeah. And thank you for being so kind. It’s an absolute joy and privilege to call City games. It’s not easy to do 2 hours live and unscripted, so I’m glad what I do is appreciated.

Back behind the mic for Burton away 👍

re the window:

This transfer window felt very different. It would’ve been tempting to cash in on certain players, but keeping the team together & adding to the squad maintains momentum… & will make us more attractive to players in the summer

UTC

MagicMushroom

Incoming at 2pm.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Incoming at 2pm.
My money is on Lewis Ward

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My money is on Lewis Ward
He’s played for two clubs this season?

StudentGrecian

If it’s Ward then I hope it’s only a 6 month deal to let Lee go out on loan.

Squeezebox

Careful now… I’ve got a big enough head as it is!

I am the radio bloke, yeah. And thank you for being so kind. It’s an absolute joy and privilege to call City games. It’s not easy to do 2 hours live and unscripted, so I’m glad what I do is appreciated.

Back behind the mic for Burton away 👍

re the window:

This transfer window felt very different. It would’ve been tempting to cash in on certain players, but keeping the team together & adding to the squad maintains momentum… & will make us more attractive to players in the summer

UTC
Hi Jim - can I also say what a pleasure it was to have you commentating last Saturday - there's a certain commentator we get now and again who is absolutely awful but you sir are excellent. Keep up the good work!

Larry Wilkie

Gary Woods

Larry Wilkie

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scottish connection again?