• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't disagree at all. But if the limited model and closed shop
is what we are, then this is the reality for all of us. Not to chase those dreams. Tough one for Geoff who wouldn't sell our soul as this is the flipside of that.
Now now Max. I realise that you have your own particular axe to grind on this matter but CLOSED SHOP???
That is surely a bridge too far, even for you.
ECFC and it's Trust owners are probably as open as any other business in the FL...or at least as open as "commercial considerations" allow.
If they dangled faint promises of future glory I presume you'd welcome another Mr Russell and Mr Lewis with open arms, despite them arriving with carpet bags labelled swag!
That might be your choice but not mine.

But here's a thought. If the club is so badly run why don't you and your chums rattle your tins and buy the rest of the supporters out? And see where we end up in ten years time??

Last edited:

Agent Andy

Turned down offers for all three of our star players and I can’t see them going anywhere this window , GOOD offers as well ,City are holding their own so far , but the night is young . Two to come in from what I’ve heard , have to wait and see 👀👀

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone’s guess……surprised no updates on Josh.

Bat Fastard

Here we go then beys, it’s all happening

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Turned down offers for all three of our star players and I can’t see them going anywhere this window , GOOD offers as well ,City are holding their own so far , but the night is young . Two to come in from what I’ve heard , have to wait and see 👀👀
AA - Glad you're back from driving Sam Stubbs to Bradford - do you know ECFC Fax number so we can jam it all night ?
UTC

Agent Andy

Pompy will have to up there offer and not chuck in players we don’t want , can’t see it happening 🤞🤞🤞

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Benjis

AA - Glad you're back from driving Sam Stubbs to Bradford - do you know ECFC Fax number so we can jam it all night ?
UTC
68 miles from Bradford to Hull so shouldn’t be too long to pick up Scott after dropping off Stubbs!!

Trapdoor

Replacement for Dieng?
Bit of coaching/leadership development on the side?