• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

ryancooper327

Changing earlier prediction of 2 out.
Out: Key, Stubbs, Nombe
In: GK, RWB, ST

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Deadline day, a Key day no doubt.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree re Key. According to Bradford fans on the football forum, it seems like the Stubbs rumour is ********. Nombe will be attracting interest so we could get a late bid, but hope not.

Think you could be right on the incomings.

Topsham Boy

We need at least two more incomings for sure. I don’t see Nombe or Stubbs going.

TotnesGrecian

Which account?
Exeter City News

@exetercity1904 I think

They posted a tweet with

"Tomorrow👀"

Bridgy 81

What’s the idea behind signing a new keeper unless we send Harry Lee out on loan?
Unless maybe any new keeper is on loan with us for the rest of the season or a permanent signing if Jamal’s injury is more long term than first thought and we don’t want to or can’t continue loaning Jökull 7 days at a time.

Leads

Who's in for the day then? Work schedule is looking pretty thin so I'll be checking more than is probably healthy. I'm going with 1 out, 0 in (pure guess, I know nothing).

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm going out on a limb and saying none in, none out...

wiveygrecian

Who's in for the day then? Work schedule is looking pretty thin so I'll be checking more than is probably healthy. I'm going with 1 out, 0 in (pure guess, I know nothing).
Well I’m off on long term sick so I will be glued all day on here and twitter etc !! There will be quite alot happening imo

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The mood music does seem to suggest Josh Key may be on his way and if he does I'm sure it will be the best wishes of all us City fans. It's been an absolute pleasure to see a local kid come through the academy, play over 100 league games and help get the team promoted.