• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

I understand why clubs want to keep it undisclosed in the short term but,if all these figures eventually get published in accounts, couldn‘t there just be a rule that all figures have to be disclosed at the end of each transfer window?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seeing as it's the penultimate day of the long awaited January transfer window, and that we are purported to be looking to sign another couple players before the end, and that there are rumours out there about one of our own, the actual chatter on this thread is far from the main focal point of it. Isn't there anybody up at the C & F loitering spying on what's gong down, any strange characters, guys in pinstripe suits accompanying others dressed in trackies, let's get some news on what's happening not the ITK type about who is likely to be coming in before 11 tomorrow night.

P.S. we can't rely totes on AA as he should be busy himself this time of year! We need that drive past, estate agent type rumour
P.P.S 33 and half hours to go 🕚 🖊 👀

burtiew

Man Utd are looking to loan out Charlie McNeill ... I don't suppose we're in the running though

scottus86

Pretty sure I saw Harry Kite in Crediton this morning? Is he on his way to Lords Meadow?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty sure I saw Harry Kite in Crediton this morning? Is he on his way to Lords Meadow?
He lives in Crediton so the chances are fairly high!

ryancooper327

What’s better than undisclosed fee? A substantial undisclosed fee.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

They are just bragging !!!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is the Grecian window now slammed shut?
Or are we still due some excitement/speculation over the next couple of days??

Bridgy 81

If I was posing for the first photo in my new team’s shirt I’d definitely take my watch off.
I may even go full John Terry and don the entire kit, shin pads and all.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockley has signed for Fleetwood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ebs