• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Agent Andy

Which is probably why he's been recalled from loan. A fair point, I'd forgotten about Sonny.
Think he’ll stay at Bath for the rest of the season

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
What we do lack is the tall CF type, who can come on for knock-downs or nod-ons when we're chasing the game. The question is, where do we find someone who's good enough but happy to sit on the bench most of the time?
I'll do it. I'm 6ft 2", have played a bit in my time at local level and would only be able to last 20 mins anyway so I fit the bill perfectly. I won't demand a wage either, I'll just do it out of pure love.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
What we do lack is the tall CF type, who can come on for knock-downs or nod-ons when we're chasing the game. The question is, where do we find someone who's good enough but happy to sit on the bench most of the time?
Yeh I agree - we're more in need of a target man option than a poacher.

robchave

I'll do it. I'm 6ft 2", have played a bit in my time at local level and would only be able to last 20 mins anyway so I fit the bill perfectly. I won't demand a wage either, I'll just do it out of pure love.
6'2" ? Bit short by current standards. Otherwise . . . perfect solution !

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
6'2" ? Bit short by current standards. Otherwise . . . perfect solution !
Nah , he’d be a disruptive influence on the rest of the squad.

Grecian Max

In my mind Sonny has been recalled purely whilst we find additions and also in case we lose anyone.

He needs game time and will be sent back to Bath I reckon, once the window is close to shutting (soon then)

STURTZ

Sonny's old enough and experienced enough now to start making his mark on the first team, he needs to IMO. He looked good before his recent injury and loan (scored a cracker). We'd all like him to have been more prolific in his apprentiship but there's a genuine goalscorer in there.

Grecian Max

Sonny's old enough and experienced enough now to start making his mark on the first team, he needs to IMO. He looked good before his recent injury and loan (scored a cracker). We'd all like him to have been more prolific in his apprentiship but there's a genuine goalscorer in there.
I’d rather him stay and come off the bench.. but I don’t think GC will see it like that and send him back out

Ex-ciderrr

Im looking at your avatar and rolling back the years :LOL:

Grecianpasty

In my mind Sonny has been recalled purely whilst we find additions and also in case we lose anyone.

He needs game time and will be sent back to Bath I reckon, once the window is close to shutting (soon then)
Yep that's exactly what will happen. He needs to be playing games now, not sitting on the bench.