• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Exehausted

I would hope that Sam Stubbs will be back playing soon. Given how vigorously he was warming up before the match on Saturday he can't be that far away, despite what Gary has said. That will in effect be a new signing for Gary. If he does make a successful return, along with Joe White, I would say we would be a better team than before. I would say we need another half decent striker on loan, because once Jevani came on on Saturday we had no one else if we had an injury. As long as we don't lose anyone else I think we'll be okay.

ryancooper327

Bashir Humphreys looking for a Champ/L1 loan from Chelsea. He’s from Exeter so we might be in the picture.

SaintJames

Bashir Humphreys looking for a Champ/L1 loan from Chelsea. He’s from Exeter so we might be in the picture.
How did he escape the net?

burtiew

Went to Reading academy ... how did we miss him? Played (and outperformed Koubally) against Man City in FA Cup. Left sided centre back. If he wants to come to a L1 team we should bite their hands off.

Hi Tachi also in market !
Don’t forget the Korean/Welsh lad hy un dai !

Was he at the game on Saturday?
Let’s hope he ends up in the right plaice 😀😀

Grecianpasty

Danny Johnson anyone? Looks set to join a League Two club, but I'm sure we are a more alluring option.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny Johnson anyone? Looks set to join a League Two club, but I'm sure we are a more alluring option.
Wondered the same. Been excellent at Walsall on loan…Wonder what kind of fee Mansfield will be asking. Can see him going to Gillingham or someone who’s throwing about some dough.

Grecianpasty

Wondered the same. Been excellent at Walsall on loan…Wonder what kind of fee Mansfield will be asking. Can see him going to Gillingham or someone who’s throwing about some dough.
There's a lot of clubs with more money in league Two than what we have. Salford, Gillingham, and seemingly Colchester have money to spend.

Grecianman135

Given the management team are all training for the half marathon may be they are preparing for their Grecian playing debuts - would they count as Marquee signings ?
UTC
Caldwell at any point in his career here as a player would be marquee,imagine!