• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems content with being a back up keeper looking at his career, does a job and Lee can go on loan - ideal.

Larry Wilkie

Scottish connection again?
Looks like he was at Kilmarnock, but is English, and importantly for some, according to Wiki he IS 6 foot tall

Average Joe

Well, I must say this was an excellent transfer window. Must be the most entertaining January since I've supported Exeter.

I'n the Tisdale era I was always waiting for a last minute loan signing for a player to come to us to try and gain fitness.

GC and the club have wowed me. 10/10

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Attached is a list of all the deals done in League one last month

Boyo

There appears to have been a huge volume of business this window. Or is it normally like that, and I've never noticed because we historically have signed very few players in January?

Colesman Ballz

There appears to have been a huge volume of business this window. Or is it normally like that, and I've never noticed because we historically have signed very few players in January?
It has no doubt been skewed a bit by Dale and his Vegans panicking and virtually signing a complete new team ! :p

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah some clubs in particular like Forest Green and Fleetwood, and yet there are some others that had a former ECFC window

Grecian_Matt

The artical seems to be missing Jevoni Brown ---> Portsmouth..

Colesman Ballz

It has no doubt been skewed a bit by Dale and his Vegans panicking and virtually signing a complete new team ! :p
Vegans training sessions this week must resemble a 1990's Speed Dating event !

DawlishBouy

There are at least 20 transfers missing from this list as well.