• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

PeteUni1984_7

I hope we have offered him a large signing on fee and big wage ourselves - a player to build a team around. He would cost a lot of money to replace.

jimbo-gould

James Scott from Hull apparently. 6’2” striker.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What would you take for Jevani today, remembering that we lose him for free in the summer?

I say accept half a million, but turn down 250k.
My heart says keep him whatever the price, just so I can watch him in a City shirt for another few months. In reality, if we bank a decent amount for Josh we can at least play hard ball over Jevani.

Ex-ciderrr

Yeah just stumbled across this link on twitter, can’t say I’ve ever heard of him or much about him

Benjis

I just can't see Jev going realistically, I may be proven wrong, but he's championship standard, and he can get that - and a higher wage - in the summer if he waits. For me there is no reason he would want to go now.

Grecian Ed

Heard this too, fits in with Caldwell’s contacts formerly Motherwell and Hibs…

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
As Ed says, fits the mould. However, not a 'proper chap'? Wiki says that after an injury break atMotherwell he refused to give the ball back to the opposition, shot and it ended up as a goal!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Ed says, fits the mould. However, not a 'proper chap'? Wiki says that after an injury break atMotherwell he refused to give the ball back to the opposition, shot and it ended up as a goal!
Soon to be Scott of Exeter then ?
UTC

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just can't see Jev going realistically, I may be proven wrong, but he's championship standard, and he can get that - and a higher wage - in the summer if he waits. For me there is no reason he would want to go now.
The point I keep making, aka the straw I'm clutching on to. He might prefer not to go to Portsmouth, no matter how much they offer to increase his salary, knowing that he'll have much better range of options in the summer.

jimbo-gould

Not the most prolific striker. His best form has been 4 in 16, but that included a hat trick in amongst it. I hope his build up play is good…