• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Full backs

Exe on Valdez

Made me laugh and cry at the same time!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen a more 'nearly' player than him in my lifetime. He can 'nearly' pass well, he can 'nearly' tackle well, he can 'nearly' run, he can 'nearly' take a good corner, he's 'nearly' in the right position, he can 'nearly' influence a game positively with his experience but he can certainly pick up a stupid booking once in a while so that's something......... He is your typical 4 out of 10 at everything player who isn't actually good enough at anything to make him actually useful.
I agree, but i have the horrible feeling that next season Tis will build the team around him.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree, but i have the horrible feeling that next season Tis will build the team around him.
Can't understand why James comes in for so much stick on here although nothing spectacular....he is technically very good and mostly uses the ball very well, I admit he does makes the odd stray pass though.

nick_exmouth

Can't understand why James comes in for so much stick on here although nothing spectacular....he is technically very good and mostly uses the ball very well, I admit he does makes the odd stray pass though.
Just not good enough, set pieces woeful all season, 1 goal and 2 assists is a pathetic return for a Central midfielder who has played practically every game. Would rather have Noble or Cozic back

paperclip

Crikey you're easily pleased! Can't tackle, easily outpaced when tracking back, very average set piece delivery and gives the ball away regularly. I sympathise with the personal problems he has been through, but shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI if he's here next season,

IndoMike

He's the 1931 funded player.
My apologies to 1931 club.

Number13

So. The third loan player is............

IndoMike

So. The third loan player is............
I've already apologized for my mistake above, so don't try to be such a smart arse.

Number13

Wasn't trying to be. Didn;t realise you thought it was Sweeney. Crikey, touchy

IndoMike

Wasn't trying to be. Didn;t realise you thought it was Sweeney. Crikey, touchy
It's always a good idea to read the previous pages before you comment to get the full picture.

Last edited: