Former players.

Tim Long

Dark as a crypt in there too...The supporters club when it was run by the late Mary Long paid for improvements(including a light !) around 1986/87.
Ahem, and the Supporters Club inspected the old facilities before agreeing to get an architect in to do some plans. Got a cheer from the Centre Spot when they saw a group of people entering the toilets together ! Luckily we got an architect to draw up the plans for chuff all as when they were presented to the board, allegedly, one of the directors said "oh, we had some drawn up a few years ago" and then produced near identical plans that had never been actioned. Curiously, the finished article had a food outlet attached... Yes, I know this has nothing to do with former players.

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dear old Jimmy ( Gumm) . My brother in law’s dad , I could tell some funny tales about him , always had a smile on his face and a joke on his lips. Spent a few happy days with him including a few Christmases when I was younger.My brother in law was the spit image of him when he was younger too.Him and Cliff Bastin ( who was best man at his wedding ) were best of friends.

Grecian 1901

Dear old Jimmy ( Gumm) . My brother in law’s dad , I could tell some funny tales about him , always had a smile on his face and a joke on his lips. Spent a few happy days with him including a few Christmases when I was younger.My brother in law was the spit image of him when he was younger too.Him and Cliff Bastin ( who was best man at his wedding ) were best of friends.
How about writing something for his page on A to Z.

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
How about writing something for his page on A to Z.
Don’t like to presume as my brother in law ( also a City supporter) is still around ! Presume he provided some of your photos way back when although I know he doesn’t post on here.Incidentally , Jimmy was a terrific piano player too!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster