• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Martin Weiler

Mark molesley sacked by Aldershot
Molesley is new Director of Football at Gosport Borough. Interestingly from a ‘former player’ point of view he arrives at the Club after Manager Shaun Gale left in November.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
He described us fans as faggots. He only got a ticking off for that behaviour. He was always a want away player thinking we weren't good enough for him.
I can’t entirely recall the details of Faggot-gate, but my recollection is that Sercs wasn’t referring to the entire City fan base when he used the term, nor am I convinced that he appreciated the homophobic connotations. Notwithstanding the above, I spoke to him on a few occasions and never got the impression he was a want-away player who thought he was too good for us. Far from it, he was a City fan, who’d stood on the terraces and lived and breathed the club.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, the fans were snowflakes with that one, Sercs was a good lad.

dontpassback

Jimmy keohane on ITV football highlights show talking about Rochdale FC community bus,good to see other clubs active in their community like we are.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can’t entirely recall the details of Faggot-gate, but my recollection is that Sercs wasn’t referring to the entire City fan base when he used the term, nor am I convinced that he appreciated the homophobic connotations. Notwithstanding the above, I spoke to him on a few occasions and never got the impression he was a want-away player who thought he was too good for us. Far from it, he was a City fan, who’d stood on the terraces and lived and breathed the club.
Have also met him at a couple of weddings, he's a decent bloke.

Simba3011

Cam makes a pen save to save a point at Oxford.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
We did tell them he’s better than Stockdale

Made many more saves as well during the game as our normal dismal performance in front of him played out

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
As if we couldn’t like Cam Dawson anymore he had some nice things to say about the club after his first League start for Wednesday.

budegrecian

Fantastic endorsement of our club.