• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw Amond play for Woking against Boreham Wood today. He played well before being taken off towards the end.
Hopefully just a precaution ahead of Wednesday night’s FA Cup tie home to Oxford United.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
A brace for Alex Fisher in a 3-1 win for Mark Cooper's Yeovil.

Edit -beaten to it.

SaintJames

Aaron Martin plays the full game and Nigel Atangana again an unused sub for Eastleigh today

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Once a Grecian. always a Grecian. RIP

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big Bad Ben scores his tenth of the season !
1668442103783.png

SaintJames

Big Bad Ben scores his tenth of the season !
View attachment 9617
I think there needs to be a reality check on how low a level this is before getting too carried away. Im pleased he is rebuilding his reputation but the chance of him being a football league player again is slim

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think there needs to be a reality check on how low a level this is before getting too carried away. Im pleased he is rebuilding his reputation but the chance of him being a football league player again is slim
I think and hope you may be wrong.

He has some skills - showed that in his academy years, his early loans and the earning of the 9 shirt from Matty T.
For whatever reason, his confidence was shot in his first team season with us.
That's what he needs to get back and he's putting in the work to do that.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think and hope you may be wrong.

He has some skills - showed that in his academy years, his early loans and the earning of the 9 shirt from Matty T.
For whatever reason, his confidence was shot in his first team season with us.
That's what he needs to get back and he's putting in the work to do that.
When Joeller comes home in Jan hopefully he can team up with Ben again - they were brilliant together growing up.
UTC

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
When Joeller comes home in Jan hopefully he can team up with Ben again - they were brilliant together growing up.
UTC
I know your heart is in the right place but sometimes you post some utter drivel.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know your heart is in the right place but sometimes you post some utter drivel.
I hope your hearts in the right place but sometimes dreams do come true like Jay Stansfield playing No 9 for City !
Lucky I'm allowed to keep driveling - unless of course one of those moderators chooses to enforce a non-driveling policy !
UTC