• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Corey

Jay Stansfield on for his premier league debut!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does that mean money for us ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jack Stacey starts for Bournemouth today for his Premier League debut.
Not quite. He made 19 appearances for Bournemouth the last time they were in the Premier League.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does that mean money for us ?
Don't know....but Tribunal based fees often have a mix of low up front fee, add ons based on appearances and a sell on (see for example Ethan Ampadu). City expressly said Jay's transfer deal was a rubbish fee 'but better than we might get at Tribunal'. So I'd be very surprised if ECFC didn't negotiate an appearance related add on. The one for Ethan though only first pays out after 10 appearances, so...perhaps no extra dosh yet!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Exehausted

What a wonderful article and I hope that Jay does well for himself and Fulham. Plus we make some money from his numerous appearances and goals!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Three minutes after conceding a second away at Woking, Scunthorpe manager Keith Hill had seen enough and called on the big guns to rescue the match.... Colin Daniel. Scunthorpe lost 2-0. Daniel picked up a yellow card.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockley scored a penalty in Charlton's 5-1 win tonight ❤🤍

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I noticed Hull have had a decent start so thought I'd have a look at their line up last night. Randall Williams came on as a 55th minute sub. I'm actually quite surprised that he's still getting game time. I half expected to see him dropping back down the leagues by now so fair play to him.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stockley scored a penalty in Charlton's 5-1 win tonight ❤🤍
Gosh. Which team leaked 5 goals?