• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

SaintJames

I expect City will want these youngsters to train with us during the week. That is unlikely if they go to Yeovil who are a full time club.
I guess it will be a judgment call as to which option (conf or conf south) provides the best and quickest development route? There will be a time when clubs at sayTruro's level dont provide a big enough test for certain players if we want to fast track them?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Former member of staff in our Academy Chris Hargreaves gets the Manager's job up the road at Yeovil. Could be a useful link in terms of getting some of our players like Harry Lee and maybe Sonny Cox loans?
The ECFC academy graduate recently promoted to League One most likely to pitch up at Chris Hargeave's Yeovil Town is...erm...Cameron Hargreaves...

SaintJames

The ECFC academy graduate recently promoted to League One most likely to pitch up at Chris Hargeave's Yeovil Town is...erm...Cameron Hargreaves...
is he still under contract at Rovers or was he released?

Bridgy 81

I don’t think they’ve released their retained list yet.

SaintJames

As anticipated Hiram has been released by MK. 37 appearances last season I would consider a return to SJP

MK Dons: Conor Wickham & Hiram Boateng among six players released - BBC Sport
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61493068

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
As anticipated Hiram has been released by MK. 37 appearances last season I would consider a return to SJP

Wickham is a talent that hasn't been realised. A career wrecked by injury.

SaintJames

Wickham is a talent that hasn't been realised. A career wrecked by injury.
started just two games last season and probably on relatively huge money.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cameron Hargreaves has just been released. https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2022/may/club-announces-released-list/

gilbertshoot

Nah. Flattered to decieve. Did score the best goal I've ever seen at the Park, mind.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Former member of staff in our Academy Chris Hargreaves gets the Manager's job up the road at Yeovil. Could be a useful link in terms of getting some of our players like Harry Lee and maybe Sonny Cox loans?

"Beginning his coaching career at Exeter City, our new manager played a vital role within the youth set-up, helping develop the likes of Ollie Watkins, Matt Grimes and Matt Jay, igniting his strong reputation for developing players."

That is embarrassing.