• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, ha, ha!

That ludicrous 'EFL Hub' twitter account (almost certainly run by a teenager in a bedroom) suggests that Crawley and Bradford are interested in signing Nigel Atangana.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Dean Moxey and Alex Moyse offered new Torquay contracts, but are among 13 players (recently?) offered deals who are yet to sign them.
Cygnus said:
On the other hand, they are expecting Dean Moxey not to be offered a new contract. His legs have gone and he is now a liability defensively.

Colesman Ballz

Cygnus said:
On the other hand, they are expecting Dean Moxey not to be offered a new contract. His legs have gone and he is now a liability defensively.
Cygnus is really ITK84 and I claim my five quid ! :)

Reactions: Egg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Liam Sercombe staying at Cheltenham for another year

Banksy

Any more news on David Wheeler .Has he been released by Wycombe?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any more news on David Wheeler .Has he been released by Wycombe?
As Wycombe are in the play offs, obviously they haven't released their retained list yet.

Banksy

As Wycombe are in the play offs, obviously they haven't released their retained list yet.
Doh! Of course , thanks for that.I was just musing whether we had any chance of getting him back and had forgotten they were still involved in the playoffs.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doh! Of course , thanks for that.I was just musing whether we had any chance of getting him back and had forgotten they were still involved in the playoffs.
Don't tease me. Probably my favourite city player of all time.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't tease me. Probably my favourite city player of all time.
Wheeler was great in the air, timed his jumps to perfection with a good spring and pretty much won every flick on. A real work horse as well. I'm not normally a fan of re-signing ex players but I'd welcome him back, particularly with his now added experience.

IndoMike

Wheeler was great in the air, timed his jumps to perfection with a good spring and pretty much won every flick on. A real work horse as well. I'm not normally a fan of re-signing ex players but I'd welcome him back, particularly with his now added experience.
Serious question : which position would you play him in? MJ's, Dieng's or Key's? Or just as a utility player?