• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit rich of you to try and take the high ground now! Rather than explaining why you disagreed with the post about Pym, you said 'Get back in your box.' To accuse someone else of throwing a tantrum when all you could think to reply with was 'get back in your box' is pretty hypocritical... Maybe best to stick posting about the women's team. No one is likely to challenge you there because no one watches.
An eminently reasonable post, until... the final couple of lines.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit rich of you to try and take the high ground now! Rather than explaining why you disagreed with the post about Pym, you said 'Get back in your box.' To accuse someone else of throwing a tantrum when all you could think to reply with was 'get back in your box' is pretty hypocritical... Maybe best to stick posting about the women's team. No one is likely to challenge you there because no one watches.
Oh dear. Another one in from the over reactionist club.🙄 Please explain how reckon I was having a tantrum, I'd love to know.😁

Vince Hilare was just on the big match revisited playing for palace. Class player for the time

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Stockley is only a sub for Charlton tonight.

He'll be back soon.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Stockley is only a sub for Charlton tonight.

He'll be back soon.
Possibly if we achieved promotion, although I don't want to go back to hitting long to a big man up top.

DawlishBouy

Rob Hall who was on trial with City a few weeks ago signed for Barnet yesterday.

SaintJames

How has he ended up there!!!!
Was never good enough to make it past a youngster in the Football League but hasd the ability to play at a higher level of non league. Got to assume off field matters are/were more important to him or he has a high paid job?

DawlishBouy

Former trainee Neil Martin leaves Tivvy for Paulton Rovers.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Former trainee Neil Martin leaves Tivvy for Paulton Rovers.
And Martyn Rogers back as joint manager at Tivvy.

jrg333

Oh dear. Another one in from the over reactionist club.🙄 Please explain how reckon I was having a tantrum, I'd love to know.😁
Someone gives their opinion. You say, 'Get back in your box.' In other words, 'I can't handle reading/hearing your views so I'll try to silence you (while also hinting that you are sheltered).'

It's a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears; the sort of thing a child does when they're angry. It's saying "Shut up" rather than "I have a different opinion to you." The type of behaviour which very much meets my definition of a tantrum.

The person you had just previously accused of 'having a temperamental tantrum' (I'll assume you meant 'temper tantrum' here) had merely expressed that Pym wasn't a very good 'keeper. But your behaviour was far closer to a tantrum than his - and it was you who introduced the word 'tantrum' into the conversation. Ironic, really. Bit of self-awareness wouldn't hurt to be honest...