• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
With us you mean ? :) He certainly hasn't pulled up any trees elsewhere !
8 goals in 21 League One games for Charlton was just what they needed....not far short of 20 goal a season equivalent.

The question will be who will pay his 7k per week wages for the last year of his current contract...

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
8 goals in 21 League One games for Charlton was just what they needed....not far short of 20 goal a season equivalent.

The question will be who will pay his 7k per week wages for the last year of his current contract...
If 3,500 City fans stuck in £100 each, we could!

C j phill

If Preston paid off, say half of the contract sum, the equivalent Ajose cost/saving might bridge the gap.

Grecian2K

Gary Sawyer announces retirement.

Banksy

Gary Sawyer announces retirement.
Crumbs , I didn’t realise he was that old.Doesn’t seem that long I watched him on loan at the Park.

grecIAN Harris

Crumbs , I didn’t realise he was that old.Doesn’t seem that long I watched him on loan at the Park.
I think that might have more to do with a dodgy ankle as much age.

Ash

That's funny, I was thinking the exact opposite, he seems to have been playing forever!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's funny, I was thinking the exact opposite, he seems to have been playing forever!
He was the last outfield player from the Old Trafford game still playing league football.

Banksy

I suppose I was more thinking whimsically how the years have flown by.😀

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was the last outfield player from the Old Trafford game still playing league football.
Deano might be back next season.