• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

ryancooper327

see post 6457... Kane Wilson gets long term injury, so Jayden Richardson brought in on loan to cover that role....
Yep figured. They’ve put together a good young squad. Reckon they’ll be up there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He did OK with us but I have to say I wasn't overwhelmed. Maybe being a year older will enable him to kick on, it often happens.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He did OK with us but I have to say I wasn't overwhelmed. Maybe being a year older will enable him to kick on, it often happens.
indeed. It is easy to overlook how young he was/is. He is a year younger than Joel Randall and Josh Key. But even though being that year younger he was expected to perform in the ECFC first team while Joel and Josh were out on loan in non league. Similar things could be said about how young Tristan Abrahams was.

CC

Jamie Mackie in the Sky Studio giving updates on the Fleetwood v Everton game. Not someone I thought I'd see!

fred binneys head

We’d have had a better view if he’d have been played in his natural position more often. But no great loss, we move on. I’m already 100% convinced that Josh Key is a better player.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Play him on the right and he's very decent, play him on the left and he's disappointing. Taylor played him on the left way too much.

andrew p long

Jamie Mackie in the Sky Studio giving updates on the Fleetwood v Everton game. Not someone I thought I'd see!
alongside Clinton Morrison. What a pairing of former City strikers..

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mackie worked his balls off, Clinton wasn't even fit enough to train !

IndoMike

He probably wasn't overwhelmed either having to play left back when he is clearly a right-sided player.