• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ollie booked for one of his special dives.
Don’t be taken in by the Leeds bias ( two pundits on Sky,both former Leeds players for a game involving Leeds). He was fouled, it was a penalty and the referee balanced out his mistake of not giving Leeds a pen in the first half.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jon Challinor got booked again today, but no lightsabers involved this time.

CWH-NYC_

Don’t be taken in by the Leeds bias ( two pundits on Sky,both former Leeds players for a game involving Leeds). He was fouled, it was a penalty and the referee balanced out his mistake of not giving Leeds a pen in the first half.
aahh, I just took it from the Beeb feed.

Number13

Jamie Cureton not only playing his 1000th game but on a hat trick after scoring in 14th and 17th minutes.
Yep, we gave him two identical goals and that was that. Came off on about 85 minutes to a great ovation from the c600 present

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Cureton on Talk Sport today some time between 13.30 and 16.00.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jack Stacey still doing the business and Argigle a favour making the opening goal for Luton at home to Wimbledon.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jack Stacey still doing the business and Argigle a favour making the opening goal for Luton at home to Wimbledon.
He’s been arguably the best player for the best team in League One and will surely go on to play in the Premiership at some point.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jamie Cureton on Talk Sport today some time between 13.30 and 16.00.
and in the Guardian today...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/apr/24/jamie-cureton-xavi-raul-football-1000-games-arsenal-goalscorer

Still banging them in at 43 somewhere.

Stelios

Clinton Morrison

Must have a new agent because I can't turn on Radio 5, Talksport or Sky Sports without seeing/hearing him in recent weeks. I wouldn't mind if he wasn't absolutely thick as mince or the fact he has the most annoying voice/accent in broadcasting. He's on Fighting Talk again polluting the airwaves.

I heard him a few weeks ago recall when he was a professional footballer he had a huge row with Neil Warnock because he refused to wear shin pads during training. I've never felt such an affinity with Neil Warnock before.

Stelios

Stockley starts for the first time in weeks and scores after 9 minutes (flex)